- 2 scoops vanilla Whey Pro
- 1 teaspoon stevia
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- 200ml of cold water
How to prepare:
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees and place grease proof paper on a baking tray.
- Add all dry ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix with a fork.
- Add water and natural peanut butter and mix with a wooden spoon, then add the vanilla extract and mix until mixture is thick.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix them in.
- Spoon 10-12 evenly shaped balls and place on a baking tray and push flat.
- Place in the oven on the middle shelf for 10-15 minutes.