500g Was £22.49 - NOW £18.85
1kg Was £38.49 - NOW £28.00
- Reduced muscle soreness after training
- Increased endurance enabling you to train longer
- Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine in a 2:1:1 ratio
- Helps stimulate Protein synthesis
- Helps to boost immune Function
- Can stimulate visceral fat loss
L-leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine or BCAA’s are essential amino acids. This means that they must be consumed as they are not produced naturally by the body. BCAA’s make up roughly one third of muscle proteins and are referred to as the building blocks of proteins. BCAA’s also has a high protein content meaning it contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass. Ideal to use pre, intra of post workout.
|Nutritional Breakdown||Per 5g serving||Per 100g|
Leucine 3000mg, Iso-leucine 1500mg, Valine 1500mg (2:1:1 Ratio).
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
Add 5g to water of you favourite juice, shake and consume. Use 2-4 times daily for best results.